Mandy Rose, the former NXT Women’s Champion, has been absent from the wrestling scene for nearly ten months. However, she recently made an announcement regarding her availability on OnlyFans.
Her departure from WWE occurred due to reported contract breaches related to her involvement with FanTime. It’s worth noting that within just one month of joining FanTime, Mandy Rose reportedly earned an impressive sum of over $1 million.
- Sheamus Suffers Serious Shoulder Injury, Potentially Leading To An Extended Hiatus
- Update On Why Jey Uso Was Moved To Raw
- Update On International Star Heading To AEW
- WWE SuperShow Results From Fresno, CA (9/24)
- A Cody Rhodes & Omos Feud Could Be Taking Place In WWE Very Soon
Subsequently, the former NXT Women’s Champion has transitioned to OnlyFans. To provide her fans with a glimpse of what to expect on her OnlyFans profile, Mandy Rose shared a series of photos on her Twitter account.