One of the prominent stars of All Elite Wrestling will be grappling with an injury during Wednesday night’s Dynamite Grand Slam event.
As MJF contemplated his forthcoming AEW World Title match against Samoa Joe scheduled for tonight’s show, he disclosed that he would be competing despite nursing an injury.
MJF and Samoa Joe’s rivalry traces back to early September when Joe’s shove at AEW All Out triggered a heated exchange. The incident hearkened back to a memorable moment in NXT when MJF worked as a security guard. Their tensions escalated to the point of a chaotic brawl, eventually leading Joe to triumph in a tournament and secure a shot at the AEW World Championship at Dynamite Grand Slam.
- Former WWE Champion Backstage At Smackdown Tonight
- NJPW “WORLD TAG LEAGUE 2023” Nights 14 Results
- NJPW “WORLD TAG LEAGUE 2023” Nights 13 Results
- Major Update On Kyle O’Reilly Returning To AEW Television
- WWE Announce 14 New Signings
As the reigning AEW World Champion since November 2022, MJF stands just 41 days shy of surpassing the record for the longest reign in AEW history.
Photo Credit: AEW