WWE NXT experienced a decline in viewership for its September 19 broadcast, as reported by Wrestlenomics.
On that particular night, the show garnered an audience of 824,000 viewers, marking a decrease from the previous week when 850,000 fans tuned in on Tuesday.
- Former WWE Champion Backstage At Smackdown Tonight
- NJPW “WORLD TAG LEAGUE 2023” Nights 14 Results
- NJPW “WORLD TAG LEAGUE 2023” Nights 13 Results
- Major Update On Kyle O’Reilly Returning To AEW Television
- WWE Announce 14 New Signings
In the critical 18 to 49 demographic, NXT achieved a rating of 0.24, representing a slight drop compared to the September 12 episode, which garnered a 0.3 rating within the same age group.
Photo Credit: WWE