AEW’s highly-anticipated Friday episode of Rampage: Grand Slam was recorded immediately following Wednesday night’s Dynamite event at New York City’s Arthur Ashe Stadium. This special two-hour program is set to air on TNT and brought with it an exciting development for AEW’s next pay-per-view event, WrestleDream.
During the show, a contest to determine the number one contenders for the ROH World Tag Team Championship unfolded. The team known as The Righteous emerged victorious in a competitive match against The Hardys, Best Friends, and The Kingdom.
- Former WWE Champion Backstage At Smackdown Tonight
- NJPW “WORLD TAG LEAGUE 2023” Nights 14 Results
- NJPW “WORLD TAG LEAGUE 2023” Nights 13 Results
- Major Update On Kyle O’Reilly Returning To AEW Television
- WWE Announce 14 New Signings
As a result of their impressive victory, The Righteous has earned the right to challenge Adam Cole and MJF for the ROH Tag Team Titles at WrestleDream. This event is scheduled to take place on Sunday, October 1, 2023, at the Climate Pledge Arena in Seattle, WA. Wrestling fans are eagerly anticipating what promises to be a spectacular showdown.