Tiffany Stratton Shares Thoughts on Jade Cargill’s Possible WWE Arrival
In recent news, former AEW TBS Champion Jade Cargill is rumored to be making the move to WWE after concluding her tenure with AEW following the September 15 episode of AEW Rampage.
- Ric Flair Willing To Walk Away From AEW After Negativity From Fans
- WWE Announce Multiple Appearances For Roman Reigns On Smackdown
- Viewership For AEW Dynamite 11/29
- Recently Released WWE Stars Announced For Major Independent Show
- Randy Orton Officially Announced For December 1st Smackdown
Tiffany Stratton, a former NXT Women’s Champion, has expressed her openness to the prospect of Jade joining WWE’s ranks. While the specifics of when and where Jade’s WWE journey will commence remain undisclosed, Stratton is enthusiastic about the potential addition to the WWE roster and would gladly welcome her into the fold.
“Yeah, for sure. Bring her on in. I don’t know much about her. But I’ve seen photos of her and she’s beautiful. But yeah, I’m not sure what’s really going on there. So I guess we’ll see,” Stratton told Steve Fall of WrestlingNews.co.
Photo Credit: AEW/WWE