Adam Cole himself provided an injury update during the September 27 episode of AEW Dynamite. He revealed that his ankle suffered a severe injury at AEW Dynamite: Grand Slam, breaking in three different places and sustaining multiple ligament tears, necessitating surgery.
Consequently, Cole will no longer be able to participate in the WrestleDream pay-per-view. Instead, MJF will defend the ROH World Tag Team Championships against The Righteous in a handicap match.
The duration of Cole’s absence from in-ring action remains uncertain, and OneStopWrestling will provide updates as more information becomes available.
- Ric Flair Willing To Walk Away From AEW After Negativity From Fans
- WWE Announce Multiple Appearances For Roman Reigns On Smackdown
- Viewership For AEW Dynamite 11/29
- Recently Released WWE Stars Announced For Major Independent Show
- Randy Orton Officially Announced For December 1st Smackdown
Following Cole’s departure from the ring, Jay White entered the scene, engaging in a verbal exchange with MJF. They traded words, with MJF dismissing White as mere hype and likening him to tofu. In response, White asserted that he’s been orchestrating MJF’s troubles from afar for some time and is now prepared to do so up close and personal.
Photo Credit: AEW