On the September 29 episode of WWE Friday Night SmackDown, John Cena made a notable entrance carrying the contract for his upcoming match at WWE Fastlane against Jimmy Uso and Solo Sikoa. Cena, addressing the audience, initially intended to face The Bloodline alone on October 7 but later revealed a surprise partner.
In the closing moments of the September 29 episode, John Cena faced an attack from Jimmy Uso and Solo Sikoa. However, LA Knight intervened, coming to Cena’s rescue and assisting in clearing the ring. Subsequently, LA Knight not only saved Cena but also signed the contract to be his partner for the October 7 showdown.
- Ric Flair Willing To Walk Away From AEW After Negativity From Fans
- WWE Announce Multiple Appearances For Roman Reigns On Smackdown
- Viewership For AEW Dynamite 11/29
- Recently Released WWE Stars Announced For Major Independent Show
- Randy Orton Officially Announced For December 1st Smackdown
It’s worth noting that LA Knight, originally slated for the closing segment of the September 22 episode of Friday Night SmackDown, had to leave the arena after testing positive for COVID-19.