Saturday’s WWE NXT No Mercy premium live event on September 30 will be headlined by the NXT Women’s Title match, featuring Becky Lynch and Tiffany Stratton.
WWE Senior Vice President Shawn Michaels confirmed this exciting development, with a lineup boasting several top matches and the defense of five titles in Bakersfield, California. Michaels shared the news on Twitter, marking the event’s anticipation.
- Former WWE Champion Backstage At Smackdown Tonight
- NJPW “WORLD TAG LEAGUE 2023” Nights 14 Results
- NJPW “WORLD TAG LEAGUE 2023” Nights 13 Results
- Major Update On Kyle O’Reilly Returning To AEW Television
- WWE Announce 14 New Signings
I’m very proud of our NXT Women’s Division and all the hard work our ladies put in.
And I’m very proud to announce the Extreme Rules Match for the NXT Women’s Championship between @BeckyLynchWWE and @tiffstrattonwwe will Main Event tonight’s No Mercy Premium Live Event.
Photo Credit: WWE