Mark Davis suffered an injury during the AEW WrestleDream tag team title match where Aussie Open faced FTR. Despite their efforts, Aussie Open fell short in winning the AEW Tag Team Titles.
Davis later shared on social media that he snapped his wrist during the match. Post-match, officials attended to Davis, but the duration of his sidelining remains uncertain.
OneStopWrestling will provide updates on his condition as more information becomes available.
- Former WWE Champion Backstage At Smackdown Tonight
- NJPW “WORLD TAG LEAGUE 2023” Nights 14 Results
- NJPW “WORLD TAG LEAGUE 2023” Nights 13 Results
- Major Update On Kyle O’Reilly Returning To AEW Television
- WWE Announce 14 New Signings
Photo Credit: AEW