Rhea Ripley has been absent from WWE television since a post-match attack by Nia Jax on the September 11 episode of Raw after her bout with Raquel Rodriguez.
The reigning WWE Women’s World Champion took a temporary hiatus to go on vacation and has been seen publicly with her fiancée, AEW star Buddy Matthews, in Australia.
- Former WWE Champion Backstage At Smackdown Tonight
- NJPW “WORLD TAG LEAGUE 2023” Nights 14 Results
- NJPW “WORLD TAG LEAGUE 2023” Nights 13 Results
- Major Update On Kyle O’Reilly Returning To AEW Television
- WWE Announce 14 New Signings
In a recent Q&A session, Fightful’s Sean Ross Sapp mentioned that Ripley is expected to return to work sooner rather than later.
“I think she’s supposed to be back either…maybe next week or the pay-per-view weekend,” Sapp said.
Photo Credit: WWE