On the 28th of October, Pro Wrestling NOAH presented it’s “DEMOLITION STAGE 2023” event at the Fukuoka Kokusai Center.
The evening’s most anticipated match showcased a fierce battle for the GHC Heavyweight Title. Reigning champion Jake Lee faced a formidable challenge from Kenoh, and in a thrilling turn of events, Kenoh managed to make Lee submit to his Kenoh Special finisher. With this victory, Kenoh secured his third reign as GHC Heavyweight Champion, etching his name in the annals of wrestling history.
In another noteworthy championship alteration, Jack Morris emerged victorious by defeating El Hijo de Dr. Wagner Jr, earning the prestigious GHC National Title.
The event also marked a bittersweet moment as Katsuhiko Nakajima participated in his farewell match for Pro Wrestling NOAH. In a highly competitive contest, Nakajima, along with Go Shiozaki, succumbed to Naomichi Marufuji and Takashi Sugiura. As both have said AXIZ is forever but for now both will walk down differernt paths hoping to meet again.
Below find the rest of the results.
NOAH “DEMOLITION STAGE 2023 in FUKUOKA” Full Results (28/10):
- Main Event GHC Heavyweight Championship: Kenoh def. Jake Lee (c) to become new GHC Heavyweight Champion
- Semi-Main GHC National Championship: Jack Morris def. El Hijo de Dr. Wagner Jr. (c) to become the new champion
- GHC Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championships: Dragon Bane & Alpha Wolf (c) def. Yo-Hey & Tadasuke to retain the titles
- Katsuhiko Nakajima NOAH Last Match: Naomichii Marufuji & Takashi Sugiura def. Go Shiozaki & Katsuhiko Nakajima
- HAYATA & Eita vs Daga & Yoshinari Ogawa ended in a draw as referee counted both HAYATA and Daga’s shoulders down for a double pin.
- Masa Kitamiya, Manabu Soya & Daiki Inaba def. Hideki Suzuki, Saxon Huxley & Shuhei Taniguchi
- Kaito Kiyomiya & Ryohei Oiwa def. Anthony Greene & LJ Cleary.
- Shuji Kondo, Seki Yoshioka, Ninja Mack, Alejandro & TERRY YAKI def. Atsushi Kotoge, Hi69, Hajime Ohara, Extreme Tiger & Junta Miyawaki
- Dark Match: Akitoshi Saito, Stallion Rogers & Kai Fujimura def. Mohamed Yone, Taishi Ozawa & Yu Owada