Dalton Castle is craving both cheese and the Ring of Honor World Championship.
Following Eddie Kingston’s successful defense of the Ring of Honor World Championship against Angelico on the November 9 episode of Ring of Honor TV, Dalton Castle appeared on screen with a battered nose, attributing it to breaking the window of his favorite fondue place in pursuit of cheese.
- Former WWE Champion Backstage At Smackdown Tonight
- NJPW “WORLD TAG LEAGUE 2023” Nights 14 Results
- NJPW “WORLD TAG LEAGUE 2023” Nights 13 Results
- Major Update On Kyle O’Reilly Returning To AEW Television
- WWE Announce 14 New Signings
In a bold move, Castle threatened to introduce his face to Eddie Kingston’s sternum in their upcoming bout for the Ring of Honor World Championship on November 16. Castle’s motivation for these intense warnings stems from his dissatisfaction with what he deems bland programming provided by Kingston.
The match was officially set for November 16, as revealed in a graphic at the conclusion of the show.
Photo Credit: ROH