LA Knight is set to take on the Aussie half of A-Town Down Under on November 10.
Despite not engaging in social media disputes, Knight responded to Grayson Waller’s Twitter call-out after a conversation with Nick Aldis. They’ve arranged to settle matters inside the squared circle on the November 10 episode of WWE Friday Night SmackDown, a match later confirmed by Aldis himself.
- Former WWE Champion Backstage At Smackdown Tonight
- NJPW “WORLD TAG LEAGUE 2023” Nights 14 Results
- NJPW “WORLD TAG LEAGUE 2023” Nights 13 Results
- Major Update On Kyle O’Reilly Returning To AEW Television
- WWE Announce 14 New Signings
This bout marks Knight’s first since his loss to Roman Reigns at WWE Crown Jewel in a match for the Undisputed WWE Universal Title. Knight is focused on action, not complaints, and is likely aiming to channel his frustrations by taking on Waller in the ring.
Photo Credit: WWE